SOLIS F1100 Panoramic Stove
A truly beautiful stove, the SOLIS F1100 Panoramic wood burning stove adds inspiration to any space it fills. With high efficiency at 81% and a whopping 11kW max output it is ideal for medium and large living areas.
The F1100 features windows on either side as well as the ample front glass to ensure you can see the flame effect from virtually anywhere in the room.
- Maximum Heat Output 11kW to the room
- Net efficient 81% - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Ideal for open plan living
- Graphite steel build
- Combined Secondary window wash & Tertiary control
- True wood burning stove
- Large viewing front and side glass
- Fully steel stove
- Top and rear flue outlet
- Easily connected to a standard 6”/150mm diameter chimney
- External Air supply as standard - (100mm pipe not supplied)
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- Ecodesign 2022 ready
- A Energy Label
- Up to 5 years warranty on Stanley SOLIS wood burning and solid fuel stoves
- To view the manual for the SOLIS F1100 Panoramic stove
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
- Please note all Stanley stockists nationwide sell the SOLIS F1100 Panoramic nationwide. If you wish to see it in store, please click the following links to see where its on display in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. (Coming Soon)
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index.
Information on wood fuels
Unlike fossil fuels, such as coal, gas or oil, wood is carbon neutral. This means that burning a log of wood only produces as much carbon dioxide as a log decomposing on the forest floor. If used in the right circumstances wood can be a highly economical choice, too.
Dry seasoned wood contains up to 90% less moisture than fresh cut wood, which means it produces less steam and saves up to 50% of potential heat.
Also keep in mind that hard wood is a better option than soft wood as it is slower to burn, meaning you will use less.
Wood is a renewable fuel source that is gentler on the environment. It also helps the preservation of fossil fuels such as coal and oil.
Hints and tips
- For the best drying conditions, store your logs in a dry store allowing plenty of air to flow around them
- Wood burns best on a bed of ash so make sure your firebox always has some ash in it
- Pick out the driest logs; they're easy to spot as the bark comes away easily
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 1087mm
- Width 562mm
- Depth 407mm
- Flue Requirement Top and Rear
- Wood 81%
- Wood Yes
- Rear Yes
- Top Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Black Yes
- Room Heater Yes