Oisin Eco Stove
The Oisin solid fuel stove is the smallest stove in our classic collection and offers high heat output 6.4kW and excellent efficiency of 81.5%. Its compact design ensures that it will fits easily into your home and is ideal for small rooms and apartment living. Perfect for those who want efficiency and convenience in a compact space.
Our Oisin stove is now Ecodesign approved with key modifications that are not only better for efficiency, but better for the environment too.
- Nominal Output 5.1kW / Max 6.4kW heat
- 81.5% efficiency - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Fits into standard Fireplace
- Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Air
- Secondary air provides cleaner combustion
- Window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Removable ash-pan
- Top and rear flue exit
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13229
- A Energy Rating
- Ecodesign 2022 approved
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here.
- To view the manual for the Oisin Eco Stove
Features and Benefits include:
- Future proofed - As above. We can sell this now, 2022 and beyond.
- New Higher Efficiency of 81.4% on Wood and 81.5% on smokeless coal. We’ve increased the efficiency though upgraded technical changes to the grate and baffle system
- Cleaner combustion with the introduction of secondary air window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Eco Design 2022 compliant and all benefits associated
- Smoke Exempt - The new Oisin Eco has undergone test work to have the product exempted for use on wood logs in smoke control areas
Why choose an Ecodesign stove?
- Minimum efficiency rating of 75% for stoves
- Reduced CO (Carbon monoxide) –88%
- Achieves limit for emissions of NOx
- Compliant for Particulate matter and organic gaseous compounds
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index. Note outputs listed on energy labels for our Stanley stoves are nominal values whereas as Stanley stoves outputs shown on our website, brochures and point of sale are max outputs.
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 535mm
- Width 400mm
- Depth 415mm
- Weight 72kgs
- Flue Requirement Top and Rear
- MSF 81.5%
- Smoke exempt Yes
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Rear Yes
- Top Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Matt Yes
- Room Heater Yes
Use our nifty stove chooser to identify the stove you need to heat your room or your home.Stove Chooser
For information on how to clean or light your stove or see our factory here in Waterford.STANLEY VIDEOS
With an open fire, you end up heating your legs or whatever is close to the fire whereas with a stove it warms the entire room. Also it's so much easier to light and clean that an open fire. I love to pick up pine cones on my walks and once they are dry I use they for kindling.