Third stove and smallest in the next generation range of stoves which include the Reginald and Lismore, the Ardmore provides a maximum of 9kW of heat output to the room, has large viewing window and high chromium grates.
The Ardmore will burn smokeless fuel, dry wood, coal, anthracite and seasoned peat briquettes.
- Powerful performance on demand - Max 9kW heat output to room
- Nominal heat output to the room is 7.9kW
- 76.9% efficient - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Integrated Firedoor and Ashdoor
- Sculpted curve design
- Large viewing glass
- Suitable for burning all approved solid fuels
- Separate air inlet for under grate combustion air supply
- Raised grate for optimum fuel burn
- Large ashpan
- Top and black flue outlet
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- A Energy Rating
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here
- To view the manual for the Ardmore room heating stove
- External air supply kit
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index. Note outputs listed on energy labels for our Stanley stoves are nominal values whereas as Stanley stoves outputs shown on our website, brochures and point of sale are max outputs.
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 688mm
- Width 500mm
- Depth 535mm
- Weight Gross Weight 155kgs
- Flue Requirement Top and Rear
- MSF 76.9%
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Rear Yes
- Top Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Black Yes
- Enamel Yes
- Majolica Brown Yes
- Matt Yes
- Room Heater Yes
Use our nifty stove chooser to identify the stove you need to heat your room or your home.Stove Chooser
For information on how to clean or light your stove or see our factory here in Waterford.STANLEY VIDEOS