New! SOLIS K100 Edge Pellet Stove
The Stanley SOLIS K100 Edge Pellet stove is the ideal renewable heating solution for your home. At 90%+ efficient, timer and remote controlled, the SOLIS K100 is what you want heating your home. It comes in 3 finishes: White, Black and Claret and provides heat output to the room between 3kW and 8kW.
- Maximum Heat Output 8kW to the room
- High Efficiency up to 96% - almost 4 times more efficient than an open fire
- Ideal for open plan living
- Self-cleaning burner means reduced waste in your ash pan
- 15Kg internal hopper runs for up to 22 hours from a fill of pellets
- Fully adjustable in terms of time and temperature including sleep timer
- Programmable controller with up to 6 on/off times per day
- Flue outlet size 80mm
- Rear flue outlet only
- Approved to EN 14785 standard
- External air compatible
- Available in 3 colours - Claret, Black and White
- Includes commissioning
- Ecodesign 2022 ready
- SOLIS K100 Edge A+ Energy Label
- SOLIS K100 Edge Declaration of Performance
- Up to 2 years warranty on Stanley SOLIS K100 Edge Pellet Stove
- To view the manual for the Stanley SOLIS K100 Edge Pellet Stove
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index.
Pellet fuels (or pellets) are biofuels made from compressed organic matter or biomass. The SOLIS K100 Pellet stove is suitable for use with wood pellets certified to EN 14961-2 grade A1 with a diameter of 6 mm and a length that can range from 10 to 30 mm.
As fuel, pellets are completely environmentally friendly, as they are made entirely of natural wood, without glue or other chemical compounds. Pellets have a high calorific value (4.7 to 5.3 kW/kg) which means they produce high heat output comparable to dry wood or coal. Pellets also have a low moisture contemt which helps consistent combustion efficiency, as during the burning of fuel, any water content must be evapourated before combustion can occur.
- Pellets must be stored in a dry place.
- Use only good quality pellets, without sawdust.
- The small quantities of sawdust normally present at the bottom of the bags should not be emptied into the tank, but should be held inside the bag while pouring the pellets carefully so that the sawdust remains inside.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 910mm
- Width 558mm
- Depth 555mm
- Weight 82kg
- Flue Requirement Rear
- Wood Up to 96%
- Pellet Yes
- Rear Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Room Heater Yes