ARGON Wall Hung 140cm Fire
Freedom to place in any room in your home. The ARGON Wall Hung 140cm with its coloured flame and wood log feature is a beautiful thing to behold and adds luxury to any room. Create your own style. You can wall mount or recess your ARGON fire using kits provided.
- Output: Flame only, 1kW and 2kW options
- Wall Mounted full width glass front
- Variable flame effect with no heat setting
- Adjustable flame effect brightness with 3 colour settings – red, yellow and blue
- Full width log set included
- Manual & Full Remote Control with LCD Display
- Remote Control functions: 1) 7 day timer 2)Built in thermostat 3) Open window function
- Can be recessed to 58mm for compact installation
- No Flue required
- Ecodesign ready
- A Energy Label
- Stanley ARGON Electric Warranty
- Manual for ARGON Wall Hung 140cm Electric Fire
- Check out our video on ARGON Wall Hung Fires to see how it looks when lighting
- Please note all Stanley stockists nationwide sell the ARGON Wall Hung fires nationwide. If you wish to see it in store, please click the following links to see where its on display in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. (Coming Soon)
- Installation has never been easier – All you need is the wall space and a 3 pin socket
- Create your own style. You can wall mount or recess your ARGON fire using kits provided. Can be recessed to 58mm leaving vent exposed for heating.
- Range of sizes to suit everyone’s needs - 90cm, 110cm, 140cm and sizeable 200cm fire
- Create your own flame picture - You can adjust the colours of the flame picture using the Red, Yellow & Blue Flame Buttons. By pressing one of these buttons, the level of the chosen colour will reduce so that the desired flame colour can be achieved
- Open Window Function - The Open Window function when selected will ensure that the heating function on the unit turns off in a situation where a window is left open
- 2 year parts and labour warranty
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 584mm
- Width 1460mm
- Depth 172mm
- Free Standing Yes
- Black Yes
- Room Heater Yes