Sister to the Reginald stove, the Stanley Lismore is all that is good about the Reginald only 20% smaller in size and output. With its contemporary good looks, high performance and energy management, the Lismore is ideal for today's stylish homes.
The Lismore will burn smokeless fuel, dry wood, coal, anthracite and seasoned peat briquettes.
- Powerful performance on demand - Max 4.7kW heat output to room and max 12.5kW boiler output
- Heats up to 10 standard radiators
- 76.3% efficient - three times more efficient than an open fire
- External air supply as standard
- Dual position grates for wood and coal
- Sculpted curve design
- Large viewing glass
- Secondary air provides cleaner combustion
- Window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Raised grate for optimum fuel burn
- Large ashpan
- Top and black flue outlet
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- A Energy Rating
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here
- To view the manual for the Lismore Central Heating Stove
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.
From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index. Note outputs listed on energy labels for our Stanley stoves are nominal values whereas as Stanley stoves outputs shown on our website, brochures and point of sale are max outputs.
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist
- Height 755mm
- Width 531mm
- Depth 539mm
- Weight Gross Weight 200kgs
- Flue Requirement Top and Rear
- MSF 76.3%
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Rear Yes
- Top Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Black Yes
- Majolica Brown Yes
- Matt Yes
- Central Heating Yes
Use our nifty stove chooser to identify the stove you need to heat your room or your home.Stove Chooser
For information on how to clean or light your stove or see our factory here in Waterford.STANLEY VIDEOS
We have access to free wood so it helps us with the heating costs. Typically if we had the stove lighting for 12 hours we would use a basket of wood and 2 shovels of coal. We have very little dust and the Lismore heats up to 10 radiators. We have noticed that we don’t use the oil as much with the stove lighting.