New! SOLIS K1200+ Pellet
The SOLIS K1200+ with integrated boiler is ideal for all your central heating, domestic hot water and room heating needs. As its controllable, it is suitable for radiators and/or underfloor heating. Thanks to its reduced maintenance and cleaning, and with a maximum performance guaranteed up to 96% efficiency, the SOLIS K1200+ is the perfect choice for your future home.
- Powerful performance on demand - Max 10.3kW boiler output
- Heats up to 8 standard radiators
- High Efficiency up to 96% - almost 4 times more efficient than an open fire
- Self-cleaning burner means reduced waste in your ash pan
- 30Kg internal hopper runs for up to 27 hours from a fill of pellets
- Stunning glass door finish
- Fully adjustable in terms of time and temperature including sleep timer
- Programmable controller with up to 6 on/off times per day
- Flue outlet size 80mm
- Rear flue outlet only
- Approved to EN 14785 standard
- External air compatible
- Available in 4 colours - Oak, Claret, Black and White
- Includes commissioning
- Ecodesign 2022 ready
- SOLIS K1200+ A+ Energy Label
- SOLIS K1200+ Declaration of Performance
- Up to 2 years warranty on Stanley SOLIS K1200+ Pellet Stove
- To view the manual for the Stanley SOLIS K1200+ Pellet Stove
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
- Coming Soon - Stanley SOLIS K1200+ Pellet Stove Datasheet
- If you wish to see the SOLIS K1200+ pellet stove in store, please click the following links to see where its on display - Pellet Stove Stockist Display
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index.
Pellet fuels (or pellets) are biofuels made from compressed organic matter or biomass. The SOLIS K100 Pellet stove is suitable for use with wood pellets certified to EN 14961-2 grade A1 with a diameter of 6 mm and a length that can range from 10 to 30 mm.
As fuel, pellets are completely environmentally friendly, as they are made entirely of natural wood, without glue or other chemical compounds. Pellets have a high calorific value (4.7 to 5.3 kW/kg) which means they produce high heat output comparable to dry wood or coal. Pellets also have a low moisture contemt which helps consistent combustion efficiency, as during the burning of fuel, any water content must be evapourated before combustion can occur.
- Pellets must be stored in a dry place.
- Use only good quality pellets, without sawdust.
- The small quantities of sawdust normally present at the bottom of the bags should not be emptied into the tank, but should be held inside the bag while pouring the pellets carefully so that the sawdust remains inside.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 1110mm
- Width 617mm
- Depth 680mm
- Weight 185kg
- Flue Requirement Rear
- Wood Up to 96%
- Pellet Yes
- Rear Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Central Heating Yes