New! SOLIS F500 Edge Stove
A beautiful fusion of contemporary and traditional, the SOLIS F500 Edge features eye catching design and functionality that’s a joy to use.The family of SOLIS stoves, F500 Edge, F650 Style and F900 Ridge have been crafted to bring through the very best designs for today’s market.
The SOLIS F500 Edge will burn smokeless fuel, dry wood, coal, anthracite and seasoned peat briquettes.
- Max 5kW of heat to the room
- 81.1% efficiency - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Multifuel and Wood burning stove
- Graphite steel frame with cast iron door
- Removable ash-pan
- Primary, secondary & tertiary air management
- Top and rear flue exit
- Flue size 125mm
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- Ecodesign 2022 approved
- A+ Energy Rating
- SOLIS F500 Edge Declaration of Performance
- Up to 5 years warranty on Stanley SOLIS wood burning and solid fuel stoves
- To view the manual for the SOLIS F500 Edge stove or the SOLIS WB Edge Wood burning stove
- External air supply kit - directs air from the outside into the stove to aid efficient combustion
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
- Check out our video on F500 Edge stove to see how it looks when lighting
Multi Fuel and Wood burning Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index. Note outputs listed on energy labels for our Stanley stoves are nominal values whereas as Stanley stoves outputs shown on our website, brochures and point of sale are max outputs.
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 525mm
- Width 380mm
- Depth 355mm
- Flue Requirement Top and Rear
- MSF 81.1%
- Smoke exempt Yes
- Airwash Yes
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Wood Yes
- Rear Yes
- Top Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Matt Yes
- Room Heater Yes
Use our nifty stove chooser to identify the stove you need to heat your room or your home.Stove Chooser
For information on how to clean or light your stove or see our factory here in Waterford.STANLEY VIDEOS