With the same great heating ability as our current Cara Insert stove, Stanley have brought you the perfect solution for people who have oval fireplaces.
The Cara Insert will burn smokeless fuel, dry wood, coal, anthracite and seasoned peat briquettes.
Note: Picture is for illustrative purposes. Handle should be removed when stove is lighting. Clearance to combustibles should be adhered to when installing the Cara Insert stove. See manual.
- Is suitable for installation into Lombard curved fireplaces with the addition of the cast iron filler piece
- Net efficiency 78.4% efficient - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Max 6.5kW output to the room
- Top flue outlet only
- Easily connected to a standard 125mm diameter chimney
- Large viewing glass
- External air compatible
- Secondary air provides cleaner combustion
- Window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Raised grate for optimum fuel burn
- Large ashpan
- High quality, cast iron build
- Suitable for all types of approved solid fuel
- Modern, yet classic design
- A Energy Rating
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13229
- Ecodesign 2022 approved
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here.
- Cleanance to combustible material needs to be adhered to when installing the Cara Insert. Please refer to manual.
- External air supply kit
- Curved Filler piece available in matt black only. For dimension drawings, please click here.
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index. Note outputs listed on energy labels for our Stanley stoves are nominal values whereas as Stanley stoves outputs shown on our website, brochures and point of sale are max outputs.
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 598mm
- Width 485.5mm
- Depth 360mm
- Weight 100kgs
- Flue Requirement Top
- MSF 78.4%
- Airwash Yes
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Top Yes
- Inset Yes
- Black Yes
- Majolica Brown Yes
- Matt Yes
- Room Heater Yes
Use our nifty stove chooser to identify the stove you need to heat your room or your home.Stove Chooser
For information on how to clean or light your stove or see our factory here in Waterford.STANLEY VIDEOS
Best thing we put into the house ever. Love the warmth and feeling of homeliness when the stoves are lighting. We feel cosy and comfortable in our home. They are definitely what you call 'Heart of the Home'.