New! SOLIS K300 Pellet Stove
The Stanley SOLIS K300 pellet stove is truly unique with its oak panel features, full glass door and is a stunning piece of furniture in any room. Available in 8kW the K300 features make it easy of use by touch screen or remote control. Also available in claret and White
In addition, its maintenance is very easy thanks to its removable ashtray, its glass cleaning system and easy access to all components for maintenance.
Now available in Claret and White!
- Maximum Heat Output 8kW to the room
- High Efficiency up to 96% - almost 4 times more efficient than an open fire
- Ideal for open plan living
- Self-cleaning burner means reduced waste in your ash pan
- 18Kg internal hopper runs for up to 17 hours from a fill of pellets
- Fully adjustable in terms of time and temperature including sleep timer
- Programmable controller with up to 6 on/off times per day
- Flue outlet size 80mm
- Rear flue outlet only
- Approved to EN 14785 standard
- External air compatible
- Ecodesign 2022 ready
- Includes commissioning
- SOLIS K300 A+ Energy Label
- SOLIS K300 Declartion of Perfomance
- Up to 2 years warranty on Stanley SOLIS K300 Pellet Stove
- To view the manual for the Stanley SOLIS K300 Pellet Stove
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland
- If you wish to see the SOLIS K300 pellet stove in store, please click the following links to see where its on display - Pellet Stove Stockist Display
- Check out our video on SOLIS K300 Pellet Stove to see how it looks when lighting
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index.
Pellet fuels (or pellets) are biofuels made from compressed organic matter or biomass. The SOLIS K100 Pellet stove is suitable for use with wood pellets certified to EN 14961-2 grade A1 with a diameter of 6 mm and a length that can range from 10 to 30 mm.
As fuel, pellets are completely environmentally friendly, as they are made entirely of natural wood, without glue or other chemical compounds. Pellets have a high calorific value (4.7 to 5.3 kW/kg) which means they produce high heat output comparable to dry wood or coal. Pellets also have a low moisture contemt which helps consistent combustion efficiency, as during the burning of fuel, any water content must be evapourated before combustion can occur.
- Pellets must be stored in a dry place.
- Use only good quality pellets, without sawdust.
- The small quantities of sawdust normally present at the bottom of the bags should not be emptied into the tank, but should be held inside the bag while pouring the pellets carefully so that the sawdust remains inside.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 966mm
- Width 542mm
- Depth 566mm
- Weight 101kgs
- Flue Requirement Rear
- Wood up to 96%
- Pellet Yes
- Rear Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Room Heater Yes