New! SOLIS K2300+ Pellet Stove
The Stanley SOLIS K2300+ central heating pellet stove heats up to 16 standard radiators, has a 45kg internal hopper with 41 hours run time, Is remote controlled and has a 7-day timer and is 94% efficient.
Efficiency and control at the touch of a button
- Powerful performance on demand - Max 18.8kW boiler output
- Heats up to 16 standard radiators
- High Efficiency up to 94% - almost 4 times more efficient than an open fire
- Self-cleaning burner means reduced waste in your ash pan
- 45kg internal hopper runs for up to 41 hours from a fill of pellets
- Fully adjustable in terms of time and temperature including sleep timer
- Programmable controller with up to 6 on/off times per day
- Flue outlet size 100mm
- Rear flue outlet only
- Approved to EN 14785 standard
- External air compatible
- Available in 4 colours - Grey, Claret, Black and White
- Includes commissioning
- Ecodesign 2022 ready
- SOLIS K2300+ A+ Energy Label
- SOLIS K2300+ Declaration of Performance
- Up to 2 years warranty on Stanley SOLIS K2300+ Pellet Stove
- To view the manual for the Stanley SOLIS K2300+ Pellet Stove
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
- If you wish to see the SOLIS K2300+ pellet stove in store, please click the following links to see where its on display - Pellet Stove Stockist Display
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index.
Pellet fuels (or pellets) are biofuels made from compressed organic matter or biomass. The SOLIS K100 Pellet stove is suitable for use with wood pellets certified to EN 14961-2 grade A1 with a diameter of 6 mm and a length that can range from 10 to 30 mm.
As fuel, pellets are completely environmentally friendly, as they are made entirely of natural wood, without glue or other chemical compounds. Pellets have a high calorific value (4.7 to 5.3 kW/kg) which means they produce high heat output comparable to dry wood or coal. Pellets also have a low moisture contemt which helps consistent combustion efficiency, as during the burning of fuel, any water content must be evapourated before combustion can occur.
- Pellets must be stored in a dry place.
- Use only good quality pellets, without sawdust.
- The small quantities of sawdust normally present at the bottom of the bags should not be emptied into the tank, but should be held inside the bag while pouring the pellets carefully so that the sawdust remains inside.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 1215mm
- Width 663mm
- Depth 730mm
- Weight 219kg
- Flue Requirement Rear Only
- Pellet Yes
- Rear Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Central Heating Yes