A maximum balanced and energy-saving system for your carefree comfort. At Stanley our Heat Pumps come in two models 7kW and 12kW with 2 different sized Internal units
- Air to Water – Split System
- 7kW and 12kW Outputs
- Silent Mode Function
- 200 Litre DHW Cylinder with 50 Litre Buffer Tank
- 50 Litre DHW Cyclinder Buffer Tank
- Range of operation from -20° to 40°C
- Built In web module to control heat on the go
- Compact External Housing
- Twin Zone Capability
- Seasonal coefficient of performance or COP up to 5.1. COP is calculated by dividing the annual heating demand by the annual energy consumed.
- Very High Efficiency -TUV Certified
- Energy Class: A++
- Full WSL Technical Support
- 2yr Warranty
External Unit WSL HP7 External Unit WSL HP12 Internal Unit WSL 141 Internal Unit WSL 142
SMART REMOTE CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT
Smart remote access to your heating system lets you control settings and temperature via website and optional controller. You can also download an app to your phone or tablet.
Access to data and managing your heating system from your own home, workplace or holiday vacation with our Stanley App.
Building or renovating your home? Send us in your house plans and we will revert back with product specification that you need. If you chose to go ahead with a Stanley Air to Heat Pumps, we can provide heat loss calculations and details on underfloor heating and radiators.
Send your plans to the following based on geographic region in Ireland.
- Munster - email@example.com - 087 2271686
- Leinster - firstname.lastname@example.org - 087 9730070
- Connaught - email@example.com - 087 8327826
- Northern Ireland - ColinClarke@waterfordstanley.com - 0044 7921505869