Supreme Deluxe 110cm
The Supreme Deluxe has changed and has two 79 litre ovens; one multifunction and one fan oven, a separate glide-out grill, a slow cooking oven and 5 Induction hob zones with bridging option for maximum cooking flexibility and capacity.
1) Glide-out Grill
1) Glide-out Grill – Positioned on smooth-action telescopic runners, the glide-out grill does exactly that. Not only is it easier to check up on your food as it's grilling but it's also safer, as it reduces the risk of pulling the grill out too far.
2) Multifunction Oven – This large 79 litre, multifunction oven offers fan oven, conventional oven, fan-assisted oven, base heat, fanned grilling, browning element, defrost and Rapid Response functionality.
3) Slow Cooking Oven – Thermostatic control for gentle cooking of dishes such as casseroles or drying out meringues. Also ideal for keeping dishes hot prior to serving or for warming plates.
4) Fan Oven – A large 79 litre, fan oven particularly suitable for baking on several shelves at one time, as an even heat is produced throughout the oven.
6) Induction Hob – The induction hob is comprised of 5 zones with bridging option, with each zone the standard maximum power between 1.15kW and 1.85kW. A boost functionality, however, enables the maximum power to reach between 2kW and 3kW offering improved flexibility and controllability.
Powered by electromagnetism, induction technology heats only the pan and its contents, providing up to 90% efficiency. The induction hob also features pan identification that automatically detects when cookware is removed. This makes it easy to keep a pan at minimal heat without fear of burning, and the cooking zones will automatically turn off when pans are removed – saving energy and improving safety.
FAST AND RESPONSIVE
It can take as little as five seconds for water to begin boiling on an induction hob, making it a much quicker option than gas or electric ceramic cooking. Reducing the pan to simmering is equally fast and the responsive nature of induction is quickly making it a firm favourite in professional kitchens.
Since there are no naked flames and only the pan and its contents are heated, induction is considered to be the safest hob option available. After very long cooking spells, however, there is a possibility that the hob surface may become too hot to touch, so AGA has taken the extra precaution of including a Residual Heat Indicator, which provides an automatic visual warning that a zone should not be touched if it rises above 60°C. The addition of zones with child lock facility also prevents little fingers from coming to harm on the hob.
One of the many benefits of induction is its ability to improve your cooking results. Because the ferrous materials within the cookware heat at the same level uniformly, you don't get any hot spots. That means you're less likely to burn the contents or cook half the dish to a crisp while leaving the rest raw and you don't need to stir as often to achieve even heating throughout.
EASY TO CLEAN
Induction hobs are easier to clean because the cooking surface is flat and smooth. In addition, because the surface isn't heated, any spillages won't burn on and so are easy to wipe clean.
People with cardiac pacemakers or implanted insulin pumps must make sure that their implants are not affected by the induction hob (the frequency range of the induction hob is 20-60kHz).
- Height 900mm - 925mm (to top of hotplate)
- Width 1100mm
- Depth 610mm
- Stanley 110cm Traditional hood is the perfect partner to your Supreme Deluxe. Available in black only
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist
For details of Stanley Supreme Deluxe Stockists, please click here.
Click here to view the Stanley Supreme Deluxe Induction 110cm Manual