The Stanley Donard combines classic range cooker styling with exceptional performance. For generations Stanley's solid fuel range cookers have brought warmth to homes and hot food to families.
The Donard will burn smokeless fuel, dry wood, coal, anthracite and seasoned peat briquettes.
- Twin hotplate covers
- Large capacity main oven
- Second warming oven
- Heats up to 12 radiators
- Front firebox loading
- To view the manual for the Donard Operating and Installation Instructions
- 0.02m3, suitable for 380mm logs
- Platerack and splashback
- Side Fillers
- 69.5% when burning smokeless fuel
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
- Height 885mm (1445mm with Splashback and platerack)
- Width 920mm
- Depth 530mm
|Donard Solid Fuel||17.6kW (60,000 BTU)||CH, DHW, C||12|
CH - Central Heating, DHW - Domestic Hot Water, C - Cooking
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist