Combining the classic look of the Stanley Brandon range cooker with the latest technology to improve the efficiency of your home. The Stanley Brandon 80k Condensing range cooker delivers the same excellent cooking performance as the existing Brandon range cooker together with hot water and central heating with highly efficient condensing technology.
- A-rated boiler with over 92% efficiency to comply with all current building regulations
- Heats up to 16 standard radiators (80,000 BTUs)
- Suitable for under floor heating and zoning
- Ovens have rapid heat-up time
- Twin chrome hotplate covers
- Chrome towel rail
- Stylish Stanley badging and temperature gauge
- Dedicated on/off time for cooking
- Twin burners so cooking and central heating can be controlled separately
- 'Eco' setting ensures the boiler is running at optimum efficiency
- Balanced flue which can be installed on any external wall - To view the manual for the Brandon Condensing Balanced Flue - User Instructions, Installation Instructions, Servicing Instructions
- Conventional flue can be installed into existing chimney solutions - To view the manual for the Brandon Condensing Conventional Flue - User
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
- Height - 910mm
- Width - 995mm
- Depth - 640mm (including oven doors)
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist
|Brandon Condensing 80||23.4kW (80,000 BTU)||CH, DHW, C||16|
CH - Central Heating, DHW - Domestic Hot Water, C - Cooking