Pellet Stoves Explained
A pellet stove is a stove that burns compressed wood or biomass pellets to create a source of heat for homes. By steadily feeding fuel into a burn pot area, it produces a constant flame that requires little to no physical adjustments.
Pellet stoves are electronically controlled through remote control or in built programmer and offer an environmentally friendly heating option for your home. Pellet stoves come in room heating and central heating models.
- Burning pellets produces far less carbon emissions in comparison to other fuels thereby reducing your carbon footprint
- Efficient Up to 90% efficiency. Note our models are up to 96% efficient
- Cleaner - We estimate that you only need to clean out your pellet stove once a week
- Controllable – Pellet stoves are completely controllable thanks to heat settings and fan speed settings. Turning the heat down means that you will be able to use the pellets more slowly and turning the fan down will enable you to enjoy a more comfortable heat.
- No chimney required. Just need an external wall
- Autonomy from 12 to 45 hours means you don't have to constantly feed it
Waterford Stanley Models
We have two room heating models the Stanley SOLIS K100 and Stanley SOLIS K300. Both models come in different colour finishes and provide between 3kW and 8kW heat output to the room and are fully remote controlled. Ideal for open plan living they are up to 96% efficient and the self-cleaning burner means reduced waste in your ash pan.
We also have launched a 3rd room heating Pellet Stove. The Stanley SOLIS K50 is all that is good about pellet stoves: high efficiency, reduced carbon emissions, cleaner, controllable and autonomy but in a smaller size. At just 823mm high its one of the smallest pellet stoves on the market.
Again we have two models namely the Stanley SOLIS K1700+ and Stanley SOLIS K2300+. Both mnodels heat 12 and 16 radiators respectively and are up to 94% efficient. Both Models have large internal hoppers which means you have to refuel less and the self-cleaning burner means reduced waste in your ash pan. They are fully adjustable in terms of time and temperature including sleep timer and programmable controller with up to 6 on/off times per day.
Why not visit one of our stockists today Pellet Stove Stockist Display