Pellet Stoves Explained
A pellet stove is a stove that burns compressed wood or biomass pellets to create a source of heat for homes. By steadily feeding fuel into a burn pot area, it produces a constant flame that requires little to no physical adjustments.
Pellet stoves are electronically controlled through remote control or in built programmer and offer an environmentally friendly heating option for your home. Pellet stoves come in room heating and central heating models.
- Burning pellets produces far less carbon emissions in comparison to other fuels thereby reducing your carbon footprint
- Efficient Up to 90% efficiency. Note our models are up to 96% efficient
- Cleaner - We estimate that you only need to clean out your pellet stove once a week
- Controllable – Pellet stoves are completely controllable thanks to heat settings and fan speed settings. Turning the heat down means that you will be able to use the pellets more slowly and turning the fan down will enable you to enjoy a more comfortable heat.
- No chimney required. Just need an external wall
- Autonomy from 12 to 45 hours means you don't have to constantly feed it
- Wifi Kit - Allows you to turn on your pellet stove when you are not at home. For more details, see Stanley Pellet Stove Wifi kit
Waterford Stanley Models
We have 5 room heating models in our range. All models come in different colour finishes and provide between 3kW and 9kW heat output to the room and are fully remote controlled. Ideal for open plan living they are up to 96% efficient and the self-cleaning burner means reduced waste in your ash pan.
- Stanley SOLIS K50 - Heat Output 3kW to 6kW - At just 823mm high its one of the smallest pellet stoves on the market.
- Stanley SOLIS K100 - Heat Output 3kW to 8kW
- Stanley SOLIS K100 Edge - Heat Output 3kW to 8kW
- Stanley SOLIS K300. - Heat Output 3kW to 8kW
- Stanley SOLIS K500 - Heat Output 3kW to 9kW
We have 3 central heating pellet stoves that heat from 8 to 16 radiators depending on model. and are up to 96% efficient. All 3 Models have large internal hoppers which means you have to refuel less and the self-cleaning burner means reduced waste in your ash pan. They are fully adjustable in terms of time and temperature including sleep timer and programmable controller with up to 6 on/off times per day.
Why not visit one of our stockists today Pellet Stove Stockist Display