Merry Christmas from all at Waterford Stanley
Waterford Stanley would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and joyous New Year. We hope you will be cosy this festive season with your Stanley stove or range cooker.
Warming homes for over 80 years, Stanley believe that everyone should be able to enjoy the cosy benefits of a Stanley. With a proven record in heating Irish homes, we are looking to the future and renewable energy in the form of Stanley Air to Water heat pumps.
Over 400,000 Irish households have already said yes to the control, efficiency and comfort that comes as standard with a Stanley products.
Opening hours over Christmas
The Waterford Stanley Offices will be closed from lunchtime Friday 20th December until Thursday 2nd January 9:30am.
For all non warranty related queries please visit the following After Sales Service Sections of our website for contact details for your local engineer:
- Stanley - Click on the link to find your local Stanley engineer - Stanley Service Engineers List
- Rayburn - Click on the link to find your local Rayburn engineer - Rayburn Service Engineers List - Ensure Rayburn is ticked and Stanley unticked
- Rangemaster - Click on the link to find your local Rangemaster engineer - Rangemaster Service Engineers List - Ensure Rangemaster is ticked and Stanley is unticked
Other Useful Links
- For details on our new gas, electric, wood and solid fuel products go to meet our newest Stanley family members.
- Interested in getting more from your Stanley stove - Stanley TV or our 'How to Videos'
- Over 400,000 people have Stanley stoves in their home. Here are some of their Stanley Stories
- Tips, reducing energy home bills, causes of stove smoking - Ask the Heat Doctor
- Need a manual for your stove - Technical Manuals
- Here are some answers to your questions - Stanley FAQs