Bring your Kitchen to Life Facebook Competition
**This competition is now over**. Waterford Stanley, the Irish manufacturers of expertly crafted range cookers, are giving one lucky homeowner the chance to WIN a prize worth €3,500 to bring their kitchen to life.
The prize includes a state-of-the-art Stanley Supreme Deluxe dual fuel range cooker, which is 110cm wide with two 69 litre ovens, comprising one multifunction and one fan oven, a separate glide-out grill for easier and safer grilling, a slow cooking oven and 6 burner gas hob for maximum cooking flexibility and capacity.
The winner will also receive top of the range stainless steel cookware and a contemporary whistling kettle as well as a cookbook with over 100 recipes by Waterford Stanley, ensuring their new Stanley ranger cooker is put to good use!
To win this fantastic prize, visit Waterford Stanley’s Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/WaterfordStanley,upload a picture of your kitchen and give a reason, in no more than 100 words, why you want to bring your kitchen to life. The competition is up and running now so log on today to enter. Closing date 24th May, 2015.
For terms and conditions, visit https://www.facebook.com/WaterfordStanley
To coincide with this fabulous Facebook competition, Waterford Stanley are offering €500 off the Supreme 110cm Deluxe Dual Fuel and Supreme Deluxe 110cm Induction Hob range cookers in Stanley Centres and most electrical stockists nationwide during April and May.
To find a Stanley Centre near you, please click here and type in your town or city.
Top 10 Cooking Tips you will love - Brought you by Waterford Stanley
- It’s all about the preparation. Take away the stress by doing the prep the night or day before.
- Write in your cookbooks - Soup could have used more tomato? Casserole needed ten more minutes in the oven? Make a note of it and you’ll never make that mistake again.
- Dry your salad greens using a tea towel. Salad spinners? So bulky and annoying. Instead, pile your just-washed greens into a clean tea towel, gather it by the ends, and swing that it around until your salad is dry (or your arm is tired).
- For best results when you're baking, leave butter and eggs at room temperature overnight.
- When chopping herbs, toss a little salt onto the chopping board; it will keep the herbs from flying around.
- Put a tea towel or damp paper towel under your cutting board to keep it from slipping and wobbling.
- After working with garlic, rub your hands vigorously on your stainless steel sink for 30 seconds before washing them. It will remove the odour.
- Caramelize onions in half the time by adding a little baking soda.
- Coat your cheese grater with non-stick spray for delightfully clean, easy shredding.
- Microwave lemons and limes to get more juice out.