New! SOLIS I100 Double Sided Insert
The SOLIS I 100 double sided stove will provide plenty of heat for two sizable rooms in your home. In addition with with its generous output you can also direct heat into other rooms of the house. The SOLIS I 100 is a beautiful fire to behold. With large glass viewing window and designer glass frame on both side, the SOLIS double sided range will make any room luxurious.
- Maximum Heat Output 16kW to both rooms
- Net efficient 79% - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Ideal for open plan living
- Graphite steel build with high end glass frame
- Combined Secondary window wash & Tertiary control
- True wood burning stove
- Fan assisted convection heat
- Capability to channel air into other rooms
- Large viewing glass
- Fully steel stove
- Top flue outlet only
- Easily connected to a standard 6”/150mm diameter chimney
- External Air supply as standard - (100mm pipe not supplied)
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- Up to 5 years warranty on Stanley stoves.
- A Energy Label
- To view the manual for the SOLIS I 100 Double Sided Insert Stove
- Please note all Stanley stockists nationwide sell the SOLIS I 100 nationwide. If you wish to see it in store, please click the following links to see where its on display in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. (Coming Soon)
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index.
Information on wood fuels
Unlike fossil fuels, such as coal, gas or oil, wood is carbon neutral. This means that burning a log of wood only produces as much carbon dioxide as a log decomposing on the forest floor. If used in the right circumstances wood can be a highly economical choice, too.
Dry seasoned wood contains up to 90% less moisture than fresh cut wood, which means it produces less steam and saves up to 50% of potential heat.
Also keep in mind that hard wood is a better option than soft wood as it is slower to burn, meaning you will use less.
Wood is a renewable fuel source that is gentler on the environment. It also helps the preservation of fossil fuels such as coal and oil.
Hints and tips
- For the best drying conditions, store your logs in a dry store allowing plenty of air to flow around them
- Wood burns best on a bed of ash so make sure your firebox always has some ash in it
- Pick out the driest logs; they're easy to spot as the bark comes away easily
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height Body 595mm /Frame 725mm
- Width Body 982mm /Frame 1190mm
- Depth 550mm
- Weight 150kgs
- Height To Centre Of Rear Flue 492.5mm
- Wood 79%
- Airwash Yes
- Wood Yes
- Top Yes
- Inset Yes
- Black Yes
- Room Heater Yes