- Max 8kW of heat to the room
- Overnight burn capability
- Suitable for burning wood, coal, anthracite and peat briquettes
- 71% efficient - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Removable ash-pan, fire fence and front ash tray
- Cast Iron durability
- Controllable heat output
- Top and rear flue exit
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- A Energy Rating
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here
- To view the manual for the Tara stove, please click here
- External air supply kit
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 700mm
- Width 542mm
- Depth 510mm
- Weight Gross Weight 135kgs
- Flue Requirement Top and Rear
- MSF 71%
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Rear Yes
- Top Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Black Yes
- Majolica Brown Yes
- Matt Yes
- Room Heater Yes
Use our nifty stove chooser to identify the stove you need to heat your room or your home.Stove Chooser
For information on how to clean or light your stove or see our factory here in Waterford.STANLEY VIDEOS
We liked the idea of buying something Irish. We were talking about it..how it's great that you can dial an Irish number, get through to an actual human who knows what you are talking about and can direct your call. We talked to a person who is a specialist in stove parts and we had the part and were able to light our Tara stove three days after it went out."