- 14.7kW of heat to the room
- 74.1% efficiency - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Easy action riddling
- Removable ash pan
- Overnight burning capacity
- Clean burn technology to maximise efficiency and protect environment from harmful emissions
- Air-wash facility to clean stove window
- Top and rear flue exit
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- A Energy Rating
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here
- To view the manual for the Erin stove, please click here
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 745mm
- Width 565mm
- Depth 505mm
- Weight Gross Weight 172kgs
- Flue Requirement Top and Rear
- MSF 74.1%
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Rear Yes
- Top Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Black Yes
- Majolica Brown Yes
- Matt Yes
- Room Heater Yes
Use our nifty stove chooser to identify the stove you need to heat your room or your home.Stove Chooser
For information on how to clean or light your stove or see our factory here in Waterford.STANLEY VIDEOS
It came highly recommended by my installer and I didn't consider any other stove. We chose the Erin stove as we wanted to make more use of our open fire so we went with a stove with back boiler that would also do our central heating. We love the fire glow…plus the heat is different.