With the same great heating ability as our current Cara Insert stove, Stanley have brought you the perfect solution for people who have oval fireplaces.
New! The Cara Insert OSA (Outside Air) is now available. Please note when ordering, this is a new product and not a kit and needs to be ordered as such.
Note: Picture is for illustrative purposes. Handle should be removed when stove is lighting.
- Is suitable for installation into Lombard curved fireplaces with the addition of the cast iron filler piece
- Net efficiency 78.4% efficient - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Max 6.5kW output to the room
- Top flue outlet only
- Easily connected to a standard 125mm diameter chimney
- Large viewing glass
- Secondary air provides cleaner combustion
- Window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Raised grate for optimum fuel burn
- Large ashpan
- High quality, cast iron build
- Suitable for all types of approved solid fuel
- Modern, yet classic design
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here.
- To view the manual for the Cara Insert stove, please click here
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
Curved Filler piece available in matt black only. For dimension drawings, please click here.
- Height 598mm
- Width 485.5mm
- Depth 360mm
- Weight 100kgs
- Flue Requirement Top
- MSF 78.4%
- Airwash Yes
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Top Yes
- Inset Yes
- Black Yes
- Majolica Brown Yes
- Matt Yes
- Room Heater Yes
Use our nifty stove chooser to identify the stove you need to heat your room or your home.Stove Chooser
For information on how to clean or light your stove or see our factory here in Waterford.STANLEY VIDEOS
We used to have huge problems with the chimney draught in this room and it was always really cold - Donald Moore recalls as he opens the door to their sitting room. We didn't want a freestanding stove coming out into the room so we decided on the Cara Insert. We are so happy with it that we've passed on the research to four of our neighbours who all have one now too!"