With the same great heating ability as our current Cara Insert stove, Stanley have brought you the perfect solution for people who have oval fireplaces.
New! The Cara Insert OSA (Outside Air) is now available. Please note when ordering, this is a new product and not a kit and needs to be ordered as such.
Note: Picture is for illustrative purposes. Handle should be removed when stove is lighting.
- Is suitable for installation into Lombard curved fireplaces with the addition of the cast iron filler piece
- Net efficiency 78.4% efficient - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Max 6.5kW output to the room
- Top flue outlet only
- Easily connected to a standard 125mm diameter chimney
- Large viewing glass
- Secondary air provides cleaner combustion
- Window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Raised grate for optimum fuel burn
- Large ashpan
- High quality, cast iron build
- Suitable for all types of approved solid fuel
- Modern, yet classic design
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here.
- To view the manual for the Cara Insert stove, please click here
- Curved Filler piece available in matt black only. For dimension drawings, please click here.
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves discontinued up to 10 years and cookers discontinued up to 15 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 598mm
- Width 485.5mm
- Depth 360mm
- Weight 100kgs
- Flue Requirement Top
- MSF 78.4%
- Airwash Yes
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Top Yes
- Inset Yes
- Black Yes
- Majolica Brown Yes
- Matt Yes
- Room Heater Yes
Use our nifty stove chooser to identify the stove you need to heat your room or your home.Stove Chooser
For information on how to clean or light your stove or see our factory here in Waterford.STANLEY VIDEOS
Best thing we put into the house ever. Love the warmth and feeling of homeliness when the stoves are lighting. We feel cosy and comfortable in our home. They are definitely what you call 'Heart of the Home'.