The perfect way to upgrade your existing open fireplace, its neat size suits urban living and is powerful enough to heat open-plan rooms. The clean design lines and large viewing glass offer a stunning contemporary take on a traditional stove design. More importantly the Aoife provides a maximum of 7.3kW of heat to the room and can be flued into a standard fireplace opening.
- 7.3kW maximum heat output to room
- Net Efficiency 77.3% - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Single door stove
- Lower horizontal flue height which - fits in existing fireplaces
- Manual contolled primary air
- Separate secondary window wash air control
- Large viewing glass
- High chromium grates
- Detachable door handle
- Tested to EN 13240 standard
- A Energy Rating
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here
- To view the manual for the Aoife stove, please click here
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index. Note outputs listed on energy labels for our Stanley stoves are nominal values whereas as Stanley stoves outputs shown on our website, brochures and point of sale are max outputs.
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 590mm
- Width 450mm
- Depth 450mm
- Weight Gross Weight 105kgs
- Flue Requirement Top and Rear
- MSF 77.3%
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Rear Yes
- Top Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Matt Yes
- Room Heater Yes
Use our nifty stove chooser to identify the stove you need to heat your room or your home.Stove Chooser
For information on how to clean or light your stove or see our factory here in Waterford.STANLEY VIDEOS
The fuel savings we made since installing the stove makes the Aoife all the more attractive. We estimate that we are burning about two thirds less fuel than we did last year when we had the open fire and it means spending time in this room with the Aoife lighting is a really cosy place to be.