Specifically designed for today's living, Waterford Stanley has reinvented the classic Stanley stove design with a contemporary look for today's homes and lifestyles. There has never before been a Stanley stove that offers this combination of style, performance and energy management.
- Powerful performance on demand - Max 5.5kW heat output to room and max 14kW boiler output
- Heats up to 12 standard radiators
- 76.1% efficient - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Sculpted curve design
- Large viewing glass
- Secondary air provides cleaner combustion
- Window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Raised grate for optimum fuel burn
- Large ashpan
- Top and black flue outlet
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here
- To view the manual for the Reginald stove, please click here
- Outside Air Kit available on Reginald stove manufactured from November 2015 or serial number 743065.
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves discontinued up to 10 years and cookers discontinued up to 15 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist
- Height 818mm
- Width 632mm
- Depth 603mm
- Weight Gross Weight 241kgs
- Flue Requirement Top and Rear
- MSF 73.1%
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Rear Yes
- Top Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Black Yes
- Majolica Brown Yes
- Matt Yes
- Central Heating Yes
Use our nifty stove chooser to identify the stove you need to heat your room or your home.Stove Chooser
For information on how to clean or light your stove or see our factory here in Waterford.STANLEY VIDEOS
It came down to aesthetics. We liked the way the Reginald looked. It had more of a homely look which we wanted. Then we looked at the number of radiators we needed to heat. We bought it on the basis that it heats 12 radiators but we are fact getting much more, around 14 radiators. We also turn the radiator off in the sitting room as it would otherwise be too hot.