Merry Christmas from Stanley | Waterford Stanley
Waterford Stanley would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and joyous New Year. We hope you will be cosy this festive season with your Stanley stove or range cooker.
A Stanley Stove delivers common sense and comfort. Its good looks enhance any room, while the 21st century fuel efficiency provides a cosy fireside glow and lower energy bills.
Over 350,000 Irish households have already said yes to the control, efficiency and comfort that comes as standard with a Stanley Stove
Opening hours over Christmas
The Waterford Stanley Offices will be closed from Friday 22nd of December until Tuesday 2nd January.
For all non warranty related queries please visit the following After Sales Service Sections of our website for contact details for your local engineer:
- Stanley - Click on the link to find your local Stanley engineer - Stanley Service Engineers List
- Rayburn - Click on the link to find your local Rayburn engineer - Rayburn Service Engineers List - Ensure Rayburn is ticked and Stanley unticked
- Rangemaster - Click on the link to find your local Rangemaster engineer - Rangemaster Service Engineers List - Ensure Rangemaster is ticked and Stanley is unticked
Other Useful Links
- Interested in getting more from your Stanley stove - Stanley TV or our 'How to Videos'
- Over 350,000 people have Stanley stoves in their home. Here are some of their Stanley Stories
- Tips, reducing energy home bills, causes of stove smoking - Ask the Heat Doctor
- Need a manual for your stove - Technical Manauls
- Here are some answers to your questions - Stanley FAQs